The Invisalign system is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world. Backed by two decades of innovation, the Invisalign system has helped bring smiles to over 6.8 million people including over 1.6 million teens.
The Invisalign system is used for straightening teeth with a series of custom-made aligners for each patient. It is a combination of proprietary virtual modeling software, rapid manufacturing processes and mass customization, and custom-made aligners with patented aligner material.
Every innovative feature of the Invisalign System is designed to reveal the smile that you deserve. It’s why millions of people have now transformed their lives with the removable, near-invisible aligners. Custom-made to move your teeth little by little, each tiny shift takes you a step closer to that next version of you – efficiently, gently and accurately.
MADE TO MOVE ALL SORTS OF SMILES
Invisalign treatment is clinically proven to be effective. In the hands of an experienced Invisalign Provider it can be used to treat mild to complex teeth straightening issues. Please find some examples below:
- Deep bite: Deep bite can lead to gum problems or irritation, and/or wear on the lower teeth, and can cause painful jaw and joint problems.
- Crossbite: Crossbite causes one ore more upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth. This can cause wear of teeth, gum disease and bone loss.
- Gapped teeth: Spacing issues and gaps between teeth can lead to gum problems (due to lack of protection by the teeth), periodontal pockets and increased risk of periodontal disease.
- Underbite: Underbite can prevent the normal function of front teeth or molars, which can lead to tooth wear. It can also cause painful jaw and joint problems.
- Open bite: Open bite can cause poor or painful chewing, and even speech impairment. It can also lead to greater issues like temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJD).
- Overly crowded: Overly crowded teeth can get worse over time, and result in severely crooked teeth. This crowding can lead to plaque accumulation, tooth decay and an increased chance of gum disease.
ADVANTAGES OF AN INVISALIGN-TREATMENT
- Designed for comfort: Custom-made and smooth to wear without traditional brackets and wires.
- Removable: Wear for the recommended 22 hours a day with little disruption – from brushing and ﬂossing, to eating whatever they like.
- Clear: People may not even notice they’re straightening their teeth, so your child can continue to smile with conﬁdence throughout their treatment.
- Proven: The SmartTrack material used in Invisalign aligners is clinically proven to improve tooth movement and performs better than other clear aligner material.
1. The Consultation: Once we as your Invisalign Provider have confirmed you are eligible for treatment, we will take photos, X-rays and digital scans of your teeth. These records will be used to create a ClinCheck® 3D treatment plan, just for you.
2.The Aligners: After being custom-made and shipped to our office, you will receive a series of aligners to wear every day and change at home – on average every 1-2 weeks.
3. The Results: You will visit us around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners. After finishing your treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain your new smile.